Your privacy is important to us. We have prepared this page to explain how we collect, use and process your personal information.
Who is responsible for processing your data?
JJ JOGAJUNTO COMUNICACAO LTDA. CNPJ/MF under nº 21.546.047/0001-25. Address: R. Fernando Silva, 190, Bairro Jardim Astro, Sorocaba, SP, Zip Code 18017-158. Personal Data Protection Officer: Sergio Almeida at firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories and purposes of personal data processing
The personal data that we will process will come from the information that you yourself provide by filling out the forms found on the site, by receiving e-mails, by subscribing to e-mails, by concatenating public data on LinkedIn, by confirming data by phone calls or by your application to join our selection processes.
Specifically, we will process the following data:
Purpose Personal data Acquisition means E-mail Marketing Name, e-mail, company, phone, mobile, and position Opt-in on specific form, concatenation of public LinkedIn data and confirmation of data by phone call Contact Name, e-mail, company, phone, mobile, and position Contact Form Participate in the Selective Process Name, e-mail, data related to professional experience, social networks and answers to profile questions Emails received with interest in participating in the selection process and interview User identification (legal requirement) Source IP Address and Logic Port, Interaction Logs and Cookies Access to the website Site traffic analysis Source IP Address and Logic Port, Interaction Logs and Cookies Access to the website
The sending of e-mail marketing is conditioned to the active consent of the user, which can be withdrawn at any time, upon mere request and without the need for justification. The data will not be used for any purpose other than sending institutional content or actively prospecting for services.
The data provided for contact will be used only for this purpose, without the possibility of sharing or integration into a database of any kind.
Information related to participation in selection processes will be acquired with free and informed consent.
Additionally, the data collected and the activities recorded may also be shared with judicial authorities, administrative or government officials competent, whenever there is a request, requisition or court order.
In these cases, Jogajunto will share the minimum information necessary to achieve the desired purpose.
Cookies are small text files sent by the website to the user's computer and stored there, with information related to the website navigation.
By means of cookies, small amounts of information are stored by the user's browser so that our server can read them later. It can be stored, for example, data about the device used by the user, as well as its location and time of access to the site.
Cookies do not allow any file or information to be extracted from the user's hard disk, and it is also not possible, through them, to have access to personal information that did not come from the user or from the way he/she uses the site's resources.
It is important to point out that not every cookie contains information that allows the user's identification, and certain types of cookies can be used simply to make the website load correctly or to make its functionalities work as expected.
Third-party cookies and advertising
Some of our partners may set cookies on the devices of users who access our website.
These cookies, in general, aim to enable our partners to offer their content and services to the user accessing our website in a personalized way, by obtaining navigation data extracted from their interaction with the website.
The user can obtain more information about third-party cookies and how the data obtained from them are handled, as well as access a description of the cookies used and their characteristics, by accessing the following links:
- Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pt-BR
- RD Station: https://legal.rdstation.com/pt/privacy-policy/
- Google Ads: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pt-BR
- Instagram Ads: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875/?cms_id=519522125107875&maybe_redirect_pol=false
- Facebook Ads: https://pt-br.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Whatsapp Business: https://www.whatsapp.com/privacy
- Calendly: https://calendly.com/privacy
The entities in charge of collecting the cookies may assign the information obtained to third parties.
Cookie management and browser settings
The user may oppose the registration of cookies by the website, simply by disabling this option in his own browser or device.
The deactivation of cookies, however, may affect the availability of some tools and functionalities of the site, compromising its correct and expected functioning. Another possible consequence is the removal of user preferences that may have been saved, jeopardizing your experience.
Below are some links to the help and support pages of the most commonly used browsers, which may be accessed by the user interested in obtaining more information on cookie management in their browser:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (Windows): https://support.microsoft.com/pt-br/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge (Windows/macOS): https://support.microsoft.com/pt-br/help/4027947
- Apple Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/pt-br/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Apple Safari (iOS/iPadOS): https://support.apple.com/pt-br/HT201265
- Google Chrome (Windows/macOS/iOS/iPadOS/Linux/Android): https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox (Windows/macOS/Linux): https://support.mozilla.org/pt-BR/kb/ative-e-desative-os-cookies-que-os-sites-usam
How long do we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, until you request that it no longer be used.
With regard to the sending of e-mail marketing, your data will be kept for the duration of the relationship between the parties, i.e. until you request its deletion.
On what is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data based?
We will process your personal data based on your informed consent, legitimate interest and always in accordance with the purposes described herein.
With whom will we share your personal data?
In order to perform the services set forth in this policy, your personal data may be shared:
- With customers and partners Jogajunto, when necessary and/or appropriate to the provision of related services;
- With companies and individuals contracted to perform activities and services on behalf of Jogajunto;
- For administrative purposes such as: research, planning, service development, security and risk management;
- When necessary as a result of obligation, determination of competent authority or court decision.
What are your rights?
You are the holder of the following rights over your personal data:
- Confirmation of the existence of processing;
- Access to data;
- Correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
- Anonymization, blocking or deletion of unnecessary, excessive or non-conforming data;
- Data portability, where applicable;
- Deletion of personal data;
- Information about shared use of your data;
- Information about the possibility of not giving consent and the consequences of a refusal;
- Revocation of consent.
These Terms are subject to constant improvement and enhancement. Thus, Jogajunto reserves the right to modify them at any time, as its purpose or convenience, such as for adequacy and legal compliance of provision of law or standard that has equivalent legal force, being up to users to check them whenever they make access to the Site.
For questions, complaints or to exercise your rights, please contact us at email@example.com.